1. Bookings are accepted following receipt of the 25% non-returnable deposit. We consider our Terms and Conditions to have been accepted by you on receipt of the deposit payment.
2. The balance is payable six weeks before arrival.
3. For bookings made less than six weeks before arrival, full payment is required at the time of booking.
4. Acceptable methods of payment are by cheque or internet bank transfer.
5. The guest agrees to pay the full cost due to negligence causing loss or damage to the accommodation, equipment or environs.
Departure/Arrival & other key points
1. This is a weekly let from Saturday to Saturday, commencing from 4pm on the day of your arrival and terminating at 10am on the day of your departure. The accommodation is to be used for holiday purposes only and to the persons named on the booking form.
2. Electricity, linen, towels, fuel, wi-fi and Sky are included in the rent.
3. Guests should take proper care of the property, furniture and fittings and leave the accommodation in the same condition as it was found upon arrival, and to report any damage and breakages before departure.
4. No smoking and sorry, no pets allowed.
5. We reserve the right to enter the accommodation at all reasonable times for the purpose of inspection or to carry out necessary repairs etc.
6. The contract of let is between the hirer and Lorna and Murray Gray, the owners of the accommodation.
Should a cancellation be made by the guests, we will seek to re-let for the period of hire. A full refund will be made provided we are successful in re-letting the accommodation.